You do not need to follow a strict diet chart and end up being sick of having tasteless foods, just to calm down the high cholesterol level.All you need to follow is a diet that does not include foods that are bad for you and what would increase your cholesterol. This article will share more knowledge about the foods that you must avoid.
Below are some of the foods that you must avoid, as a part of natural remedies for high cholesterol:
- If you have a habit of consuming more eggs during your breakfast, then your breakfast must notinclude dairy products along with eggs. Ensure that you remove the yolk as that is bad cholesterol.
- A cheeseburger is only good for tongue and turns garbage when it enters your stomach. Remember, the more heavy you make your meals; the heavier will be your body to live. According to many studies, there are few types of cheese that can be consumed, however, if you have chances of increasing your cholesterol level, then it is always better to avoid the risk.
- Macroni is one of the quickest and easiest recipes to dine, especially when you are hungry. But, Macroni with whole milk, butter and cheese comes loaded with a plate full of fats and cholesterol for you. It is always better to have it without these three or not have it at all.
- Desserts can sweep any person from his feet for its temptation. But, make a promise to yourself and consider these desserts like ice cream only for the period when you would need to stop the bleeding, due to a tooth extraction by your dentist. Everyone hates dentists for many reasons and love them only for the reason that they are the only doctors who would recommend you to have an ice cream.
- Learn to say no to Muffins. This is not that difficult if you start practicing today. Muffins are loaded with dried fruits, sugar, butter and many other ingredients that are treated as bad cholesterol.
- Seafood is not good for cholesteroleither. If you are already suffering from a heart disease or a cholesterol problem, then you would need to cut down your intake of lobster. Lobsters are high amounts of cholesterol and the worst part is the amount of butter that is used to cook them.
- Chicken is again a big No in your diet till you reach your goal of controlling your cholesterol levels. That is another fact that if you know the correct way of cooking a chicken, you may always treat yourself with a few bites.
- Do not eat liver of any animal. The liver is rich in iron and it is a good sign for agood health. However, the liver has high amount of cholesterol levels stored inside, that may enter your body.
- Cut down on chocolates. This is the most difficult part and will take sometime to get adjusted to if you have a sweet tooth. As an alternative, you may consume a fewpieces of dark or bitter chocolates.
- This needs little explanation and in short, say NO to junk food.
There is more to learn about natural remedies for high cholesterol on the internet if you wish to explore.
About the Author:
Henry Jackson has conducted many campaigns on the natural ways to control blood pressure and cholesterol. Henry truly believes that natural remedies for high cholesterol works wonders if you believe in them.