What mental causes entail alcoholism?
A son killed his mother as she refused to give him money to drink, a man killed his wife while in a drunken state, son of a business tycoon killed a family sleeping on the footpath, man died due to liver failure; The list is endless but the result is only one and that is death of thousands of people due to excessive intake of alcohol. It is quite necessary to provide rehab for alcohol as this would not only serve the patient as well as to entire society too. Liquor which gives birth to so many crimes surely cannot be a status symbol but in high profile societies it is considered to be so. We cannot guess when we start drinking it becomes a habit and then an addiction. We ourselves give it space to get control over us. There are many effects of alcohol abuse that can alcohol abuse harm our health, work and family.
Why rehab for alcohol is necessary
- People suffering from depression or bipolar disorder greatly become the victims of alcohol abuse. Bipolar disorder is marked by mood swings. In this situation he tends to incline towards liquor.
- If there are some problems in a person’s life like he is not good at relationships with his family or friends then there is an immense risk for the person to indulge into drinking habits, he/she needs rehab for alcohol.
- A person who leads a stressful life for example, if he does not get enough sleep nor could take rest from his busy schedule gets into drinking.
- There is a genetic influence too which can cause alcohol abuse. If a person’s parents are alcoholic then he has an increased risk for alcohol abuse or alcohol dependence.
Effects of rehab for alcohol:
- Liver problems remove off gradually by implementing the continuous therapies.
- The victim gets permanent relief while living his/her routine life with ease and peace.
- Feels fresh and participate in extracurricular activities. Does want to meet people and avoids parties or family functions.
- There are a number of changes which can be noticed in a person who is a victim of alcohol abuse earlier before providing the complete rehabilitation.
- Alcoholic people do not care about their looks. The dress up poorly and ignore that whether they are looking good or not. This situation will also improve.
- They are ashamed of their drinking habits.
- He shivers when not provided alcohol.
- Does not remember what he did while he was drunk.
These are the questions that are asked from a victim to make out whether he is now over from the alcohol abuse or not.
- Are you feeling dizzy when driving even for a long distance too?
- Are you feeling thirst of drink after getting rid of from it?
- Have you felt that you should cut down on your drinking?
- Have you ever had any blackouts after giving up drinking?
- Have you ever missed work or lost a job because of rehabilitation?
- Is someone in your family worried about your not drinking?