Facial skins may not have the strength as year’s progress and may fail to retain the youth look. Applying lotions doing facials and getting serums may not work wonders for skin, and this is where ultherapy may benefit. The sagging skins found near to nose, mouth and jaws. There are high chances that wrinkles formed on the forehead. Wrinkles may extend near to the eyes and mouth.
What is ultherapy?
Ultrasound method is used to heat up the facial tissue layers that would be causing to lift and contract. The ultrasound images would highlight the area that causes sagging, and it is better to target these areas using ultherapy.
The tightening, of the skin making a youthful appearance, is termed as ultherapy.
The key benefits of Ulthera in San Jose
- Ulthera is a non-invasive procedure that does not require any sort of surgery. The tightening and firming are done using ultrasound technology.
- The treatment is always customized and the energy is adjusted along with the length of the treatment. The treatment of Ulthera in San Jose would work more if resurfacing is also done along with it.
- There is no downtime time that is needed for the treatment and that is because of the noninvasive in nature.
- The natural enhancement program benefit normally lasts longer and there is a gradual tightening of skin thanks to collagen formation. The natural look will be restored and that would help in restoring the confidence of the patient.
- Ultherapy is considered as a purely natural treatment. It treats the double chin or the turkey gobbler that would be present in the chin and neck. The muscle fascia is improved a lot by this method.
- The full treatment time would last up to 60 to 90 minutes only and for much treatment would be over in thirty minutes.
- Treatment number is usually limited to one and there may be cases in which the patient may reap more benefits if more than one treatment is taken.
- Ulthera treatment is safe and is approved by FDA. Some patients would develop red swollen face after ultherapy. In this case, they need ice packs.
Steps that can be taken before and after undergoing ultherapy
There are reports that suggest that avoiding tanning two weeks before the treatment and fate two weeks of the treatment is beneficial to get optimum result. Blood thinners and heavy alcohol are to be avoided two weeks before taking the treatment of Ulthera in San Jose.
Dermal fillers can also be avoided four weeks before the treatment, and a patient should take a small meal before the treatment. Cold sores and fever blisters history should be reported for better treatment. Pregnant women can avoid this treatment.
Anti viral treatment that is recommended after the ultherapy should be strictly followed, and no changes should be self-made. Regular activities can be started after the procedure and always listen to instructions being given. Follow up appointment should be taken to ensure that treatment is successful.